The STELLA VIRIUM Qualification Development Foundation (Star of Opportunity) was established to support and promote the idea of continuous development. The concept of the Foundation appeared as a result of continuous observation of changes and transformations in the micro- and macro-environment and is a kind of response to changes taking place in the socio-economic area of our country …
- Job opportunities in Poland for people returning from emigration
- How to prepare a good CV?
- Why should we study our whole life?
- Is teamwork important?
- Why is your approach to looking for a job so important?
- How much knowledge of English helps in the labor market?
- What are some examples of hard skills?
- What are some examples of soft skills?