Users' privacy protection is particularly important for Fundacja Rozwoju Kwalifikacji STELLA VIRIUM. For this reason, Users of this site have high standards of privacy protection guaranteed. Fundacja Rozwoju Kwalifikacji STELLA VIRIUM as a data administrator takes care of the security of data provided by Users.
The purpose of the Administrator is to properly inform Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular against the content of personal data protection regulations set out in Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals in with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR").
The User is any natural person to whom the data pertains, using this website or electronic services available through the Website.
The administrator of the Website is Fundacja Rozwoju Kwalifikacji STELLA VIRIUM, ul. Syrokomli 11/8, 30-102 Kraków, telefon: +48 509 206 033, +48 502 151 079, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, NIP: 6772374494 REGON: 122829528 KRS: 0000457163 (hereinafter referred to as Administrator).
I. Using the Website by the User and the protection of personal data
1. Using the Website is anonymous and does not require User registration or transfer through him, when using the Website, any data enabling the Administrator identification of the User in a direct or indirect way within the meaning of the Regulation European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "GDPR").
2. The Administrator on the Website allows Users to browse content only published on the Website. The Administrator does not provide functionality on the Website allowing direct access by the User to the Website of personal data. However, The User may share his personal data by contacting the Administrator in use Administrator's contact data provided on the Website (e-mail address, postal address, telephone) or by establishing a commercial relationship (conclusion of a contract).
3. The Website Administrator reserves the right to collect and process anonymous statistics regarding Users, in order to get to know their preferences and evaluate the respect of the rules of using Service. The above data do not constitute personal data in the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR and are not subject to protection provided for in them.
II. „Cookies” files
1. The Website Administrator informs that when using the Website in the terminal device The user is saved short text information called "cookies". "Cookies" contain such IT data as: name of the website from which they come, time of their storage on the User's end device, recording parameters and statistics, and a unique number. files "Cookies" are directed to the Service server via the web browser installed in the User's end device.
2. "Cookies" are used on the Website in order to:
a. maintain the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Service server and the device the final User;
b. optimizing the User's use of the Website pages and adjusting the method displaying them on the User's end device;
c. ensuring the security of using the Website;
d. collecting statistics of visits to the Website pages supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
e. displaying on the User's end device advertising content optimally suited to his preferences.
3. The Website uses two types of "cookie" files: "session" and "permanent". "Session" "cookies" are files that are automatically removed from the User's end device Website after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website or after turning off the web browser. "Persistent" cookies are stored in the device the end user for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the User. "Persistent" cookies are installed in the User's device only with his consent.
4. The Website Administrator informs that:
a. Internet browsers accept the installation of "cookies" in the final device by default User. Each Website User may change the settings concerning at any time "cookies" in the browser used by him in such a way that the browser automatically blocked the handling of "cookies", or inform the User about them each time placed on its end device. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of service "cookies" are available in the settings of the web browser used by the User Website.
b. restricting the use of "cookies" by the User may negatively affect the correctness displaying information available on the Website.
5. "Cookies" installed on the Website User's end device may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Website Administrator.
6. The content of "cookies" does not allow identifying the Website Administrator User.
7. Access to "cookie" files processed by the Website server is exclusively provided by the Administrator Service.
IV. Contact info
In addition, there is also the possibility of contact by mail at the following address: ul. Syrokomli 11/8, 30-102 Kraków.
The last update of this document took place on 06/04/2022.