Career Turn 2022
Career Turn is a free, educational project for people interested in changing their career path and starting work in international organisations. The project is carried out in English.
What is Career Turn?
It is a FREE, educational project for people interested in changing their professional path and starting work in international organizations. Our goal is training support and effective professional activation.
If you know English communicatively and you want to participate in a 2-week cycle of extremely interesting and needed training courses that will prepare you for your profession and work in international organizations, then you are a candidate for Career Turn. Our project involves people from various social groups, in various professional situations and nationalities. If you are interested and have more questions, call us and we will be happy to answer all your questions!
Who are we addressing the project to?
The project is aimed at people who are currently in a difficult situation on the labor market:
- in particular to people with the status of a war refugee from Ukraine
- the unemployed,
- at risk of losing a job or working below their qualifications,
- no higher education, no work experience,
- mature people, over 45 years of age,
- people with disabilities,
- people returning from emigration,
- parents returning to the labor market,
- but not only!
What are the benefits of the project?
- Each participant will have several dozen hours of practical training as well as coaching and individual mentoring.
- Support for volunteers who work in the corporation.
- Participation in a prestigious online project
- A measurable result, because over 60% of participants in previous editions have already started work.
What do we require from candidates?
The only thing we require is a willingness to retrain, the ability to adapt and flexibility and the English language at a communicative level, because the classes will be conducted partially in this language.
What modules does the training include?
- Vocational module - project management, data processing, customer service, labor law, MS Office
- Soft skills module - group cooperation, assertiveness, motivation, emotional intelligence
- Introduction to corporate culture module - corporate organizational structure, personal data protection, savoir-vivre, work time management
Recruitment starts in May!
Career Turn Terms and Conditions
The project is carried out under the Honorary Patronage
Krakow City Council
The trainings will be delivered by, among others, Career Turn project leaders:
- Graduated in Rome in Corporate Communication and Institutional Relations.
He gained professional experience in the corporate environment after moving to Poland in 2014 and working in a variety of positions in the IT field.
- In his current role he's managing a small team responsible on one side for the training of the local service desk team and on the other to audit the quality of their work.
- He is also leading the internal DE&I network focused at fostering Cultural Awareness to support the inclusion of employees with various cultural backgrounds.
- In his free time, Roberto enjoys listening to history podcast and reading classical literature or contemporary philosophy/psychology.
- Born in Ukraine, but living in Poland for 9 years
- 8 years of working experience in corporations, currently working for UBS for 5 years as Business manager in Chief of Staff team.
- Likes to get involved in additional activities at work, some of which include being a trainer and project lead for Career Turn CSR project
- Can’t imagine her life without travelling, Fan of gardening, yoga, sports and painting.