What is Barriers Breaking Opportunity?
This is a FREE, educational project for people interested in starting work in an international financial organization , focused on learning the corporate language, IT tools useful at work and learning about the corporate culture. Our goal is to provide trainings offerring and effective professional activation on the labor market.
Who is the project addressed to?
To diversed people in a difficult situation on the labor market, the unemployed, those at risk of losing their jobs or working below their qualifications, among others:
- caretakers (including parents) absent from work for over 12 months
- people with disabilities
- people without professional experience
- people disadvantaged by their age
- people coming to Poland (of any nationality)
- but not only!
Benefits of participating in the project:
The project will allow you to:
- create and implement new professional paths
- enter or return to the labor market
- increase self-confidence and motivation in seeking employment
- acquire new competences
- adapt to the new work environment
What do we require from candidates?
The desire to change the industry, the ability to confirm and flexibility are extremely important features in the silhouette of the project participant. In addition, proficiency in the use of English at a communicative level will be useful – some classes will be conducted in that language.
|When?||SOON MORE INFORMATION||SOON MORE INFORMATION|
|At what time?||SOON MORE INFORMATION||SOON MORE INFORMATION|
|Where?||SOON MORE INFORMATION||SOON MORE INFORMATION|